Free First Aid book. Rated as one of the best delivering company in UK by the learners.
2 February 2024
1 March 2024
12 April 2024
3 May 2024
7 June 2024
5 July 2024
16 August 2024
6 September 2024
29 September 2024
1. Learners should, as a minimum, have English language skills in Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening to learn
and pass the course.
1. Learners' identification is checked at the start of the course and before they undertake the assessment. One of the following as proof of a learner’s identity is required:
• a valid passport (any nationality)
• a signed UK photocard driving licence
• a valid warrant card issued by HM forces or the police
• another photographic ID card, e.g. employee ID card, student ID card, travel card etc.
2. Learners without a proper identification will not be able to sit the exam hence it is important that they carry their ID with them on the first day of the course and on the examination day.
ASSESSMENT METHOD. This qualification is assessed by a practical demonstration and a multiple-choice theory test.
1. Practical observation. The practical assessment is completed throughout the course delivery. During this ongoing assessment, learners' knowledge and competence will be assessed. They are also required to demonstrate that they have learned the practical emergency first aid skills taught.
2. Centre-marked multiple-choice theory assessment. Learners are required to pass theory question papers and Oral questioning. Learners must achieve a pass in each element in order to pass the qualification.
COURSE CONTENTS (Total classroom days: 1 > Study hours: Total 7 hours (classroom only)
Chapter 1 - Role and responsibilities of the first aider
Chapter 2 - Assessing an incident
Chapter 3 - Managing an unresponsive casualty
Chapter 4 - The respiratory system
Chapter 5 - Wounds and bleeding
Chapter 6 - Shock
Chapter 7 - Seizures
Chapter 8 - Dealing with minor injuries
Chapter 9 - Other injuries such as : Fractures, Heart attack, Stroke, Diabetes, Head injuries, Nose bleed etc.